The H4n Handy Recorder has long been a favorite of audio and video aficionados everywhere. It offers four tracks of simultaneous recording, a built-in X/Y stereo microphone, and advanced features such as time stamping, phantom power and mid-side (MS) decoding, as well as onboard multi-effects and guitar/bass amp modeling.
Garanties sécurité (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique de livraison (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique retours (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Zoom - H4n, Enregistreur Digital Portable
The H4n provides two different ways of recording great-sounding stereo. The X/Y technique is an excellent way to cover a wide area while still capturing sound sources in the center with clarity and definition, making it ideal for all types of live stereo recording.
The H4n's built-in X/Y microphone provides two matched unidirectional microphones. The angle of the two can easily be changed from 90 degrees for a tightly focused stereo image to 120 degrees for a wider image. (US Patent 8184815)
The H4n also provides an onboard MS decoder so you can do MS ("Mid-Side") recording using external microphones. This is an incredible technique that allows you to adjust the width of the stereo image after it has been recorded, while maintaining perfect mono compatibility, making it especially useful for film, video and television projects.
- Number of simultaneous recording tracks: 2 (STEREO mode), 4 (4CH mode), 2 (MTR mode)
-Number of simultaneous playback tracks: 2 (STEREO mode), 4 (4CH mode), 4 (MTR mode)
- Recording time on 4GB (SDHC):
Approx. 380 minutes (WAV 44.1 kHz/16 bit stereo track)
Approx. 68 hours (MP3 44.1 kHz/128kbps stereo track)
- Maximum number of simultaneous recording files size: 2GB
- Locate function: Hours/Minutes/Seconds/Milliseconds
- Other functions: Punch-in/out, Bounce, A-B repeat
- Effects modules:
2 STEREO / 4CH Mode: LO CUT, COMP/LIMITER
MTR Mode : PRE AMP module, EFX module
- Tuners: Chromatic, Guitar, Bass, Open A/D/E/G, DADGAD
- Metronome sound sources: 5
- Variable beat: 1/4 - 8/4, 6/8, unaccentuated
- Tempo: 40.0 - 250.0 BPM
- A/D conversion: 24 bit × 128 oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24 bit × 128 oversampling
- Recording media: SD card (16MB - 2GB), SDHC card (4GB - 32GB)
- Display: 128 x 64 dots Full-dot backlit LCD
No customer reviews for the moment.